Dealing With Loneliness- High Quality PDF Ebook 19 Pages
US$2.99 US$5.99An Open Invitation To Life, Love and True CompanionshipWhy I Wrote This Book Welcome, my dear readers! If you are feeling lonely as you are reading this, you are not alone. The reason why I put this book together is because I know what it is like. Loneliness is a topic tha...
DescriptionAn Open Invitation To Life, Love and True Companionship
Why I Wrote This Book
Welcome, my dear readers!
If you are feeling lonely as you are reading this, you are not alone. The reason
why I put this book together is because I know what it is like. Loneliness is a topic
that is very close to my heart because I have been through the depths of empty,
meaningless feelings many times and I am not new to that kind of feeling.
I have felt every gripping moment of it. The long, long hours which seems like
days, the lonely nights where I weep in silence, drenching my pillow salty with
tears, the lack of desire to face the next day and the thought of wanting to end it
It doesn’t matter if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband or wife. No matter
how close you are with them, there are parts of you that they just don’t
understand! The pain doesn’t fade after confiding with your best friend, your
group of buddies, or even your counselor! Nobody seems to understand you yet
you want them to feel your pain.
I empathize with you, my friend. I truly do.
But I have good news for all of us lonely hearts out there. I have survived through
and I have a way to solve it if not ease the pain at least.
My stories and writings in this book aim to accomplish a few things:
• Understanding the theory behind loneliness to better understand yourself
• Understanding the feelings associated with loneliness
• Developing a healthy feeling of love to help you overcome problems
• Practical steps to break the lonely cycle
• Replace the feeling of loneliness with healthy thoughts
It is my sincere wish that after you read this book, you will be better equipped to
cope with loneliness. Even if you don’t feel lonely, maybe you know someone
who is. Use this information to help them and make their world a better place.
Everyone in the world has felt this emotion one time or another. Especially in
these times rapid technological growth the feeling of loneliness is rapidly
Firstly, we must clarify what loneliness means.
Loneliness is an emotional state. This is a state where people experience a
disconnection from people around them as well as a deep feeling of emptiness,
which renders their present company around them meaningless.
That person could be in a big crowd or by him/herself, married or single, young or
old. They basically find it very hard to connect with others and experiences
emancipation from meaningful relationships.
This is not to be confused with being alone.
Being alone does not equate to being lonely because sometimes it is good for a
person to be alone and at times it could be very refreshing as the person has the
opportunity to refresh, recuperate and rediscover part of our lives.
What are the common symptoms of being alone, if you are reading this book? I
bet you might be feeling one of these symptoms.
• You think your problems are so unique that other people do not understand
• As a result, you feel that other people in the world has friends and you don’t
• You feel extremely self-conscious in everything you do
• You feel that when you do something wrong, you get extremely embarrassed
• When you are in a crowd, you feel drowned by their voices
• You feel disconnected with the crowd even though you are with them
• Feeling shy and scared of others
• Experiencing low self-esteem
• Feeling angry, defensive and critical at everything even if it is not directed at you
• Afraid of strangers and refuse to talk to engage in a hearty conversation
• Being convinced there is something wrong with you
• Feeling anxious and sad believing no one knows how miserable/isolated you feel
• Losing your capacity to be assertive' feeling "invisible
Refusing to accept change and don’t want to try anything new
• Feeling as though nothing else matters and contemplating suicide
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Why I Wrote This Book 5
All Alone! 6
Crowded Yet Isolated 8
Emotional Pain In A Loveless World 9
Love – The Verb, Not The Feeling 10
Learning How To Love 11
The Laws Of Attraction 13
Practical Steps For Dealing With Loneliness 15
Breaking The Destructive Cycle 17
Finding Our Purpose In The Wilderness 19
Life Still Has Meaning 20
0 Reviews for Dealing With Loneliness- High Quality PDF Ebook 19 Pages
Scooters, Mopeds, and Other Fuel Efficient Vehicles - High Quality PDF Ebook 28 Pages
The E-Entrepreneur Success Mindset Pdf Ebook 38 Pages